Data and links to open data portals
On this page, you will find data and links to open data portals. That is, places where you can go and find publicly available data. We are not watching if items on this list stops working, so if you encounter an error see below.
- Twitter can be harvested using TCAT (topic or user). Please refer to our hosted resources.
- Facebook can, in some cases, be retreived with NetVizz by Digital Methods Initiative. Please note that not all data can be retrieved from Facebook. Please refer to our external resources.
- Instagram can be harvested with Instaloader which runs in a Terminal window. Please refer to our external resources.
- Open Data Denmark – hosts a series of open data sets. The list is expanding.
- Datafordeler – the Danish public (up)coming one stop entrance to public data. Quite limited currently.
- Open Data København
- Open Data School – learning ressource for working with open data (virk.dk).
- Datakatalog (virk.dk) – lots of data on Danish corporations, car registry, windmills and then some.
- Danish Data Archive – access point to quantitative research data in the Danish National Archives (Rigsarkivet).
- Sundhedsdata Styrelsen (Health Data Agency) – research service for registry data on health.
- Statistikbanken, Danmarks Statistik (Statistics Denmark) – lots of registry data in various formats.
- Research Service, Danmarks Statistik (Statistics Denmark) – research service for registry data ($).
- European Data Portal – a lot of data from the European Union.
- Farmsubsidy.org – the European Union spends around €59 billion a year on farm subsidies. This site tells you who receives the money.
- The implant files – explore more than 105,000 Recalls, Safety Alerts and Field Safety Notices of medical devices and their connections with their manufacturers.
- Open Tender (EU) – tender information for all European countries.
- Off-shore-leaks database – find out who’s behind more than 785,000 offshore companies, foundations and trusts from the Panama Papers, the Offshore Leaks, the Bahamas Leaks and the Paradise Papers investigations.